South By Southwest (SXSW), AUSTIN, TX
Tritium has just been named on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Tritium will be exhibiting at SXSW in Austin, TX. You are invited to visit Tritium’s BOOTH #1736 and talk to us about DC fast charging and High Power Charging (HPC) infrastructure for electric vehicles. We offer solutions for charging networks, utilities, fleet operators and more.
5 REASONS TO VISIT OUR STAND
1. Tritium has one of the largest deployments of EV fast chargers in the US. Find out why you might not have heard of us!
2. Tritium has 20 years experience designing the most efficient, smallest, highest reliability fast chargers.
3. See our range of products from ”Level 3” 50 kW chargers up to the fastest chargers in the world, 350 kW.
4. Find out about the largest fast charging network in the world, and how it is being powered by Tritium.
5. We have just been named in FAST COMPANY’S 2019 LIST OF THE WORLD’S MOST INNOVATIVE COMPANIES!
DON’T MISS TRITIUM’S PRESENTATION
Don’t miss out! David Finn, CEO and co-founder of Tritium, and Jeff Wolfe, President for the Americas region, will deliver a presentation which will dive into the next stage in the evolution of DC fast and ultra-fast charging technology.
Want to make contact , or reserve a 30-minute sit down (space limited, reserve now) with one of our team members? Let us know who you are and how we can help. Email [email protected]
South by Southwest® (SXSW®) Conference & Festivals is about dynamic, forward-thinking businesses and organizations that are changing the game and looking to share their stories.
At Tritium, we want everyone to enjoy clean, healthy and convenient cities. Our company is committed to energy freedom and we are continually developing technologies and products that will enable the world’s EV owners to maximize the benefits of their vehicles. As both a convenient mode of transport and a mobile energy asset. By designing a range of products which support the uptake of EV’s, Tritium’s aim is to lower the barriers that can prevent transition to e-mobility.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Contact us by emailing [email protected]