European Utility Week 2018, VIENNA
Register HERE for your free Visitor Pass.
You are invited to visit Tritium’s booth B.k5 and talk to us about DC fast charging and High Power Charging (HPC) infrastructure for electric vehicles. We offer solutions for charging networks, utilities, fleet operators and more.
5 REASONS TO VISIT OUR STAND
1. Tritium is a world-leading designer and manufacturer of DC fast charge products.
2. A 20-year track record of expert involvement in e-mobility and renewable energy.
3. Hear about our current involvement in the top electric vehicle charging projects in the world.
4. Deployment of more than 2000 DC fast charging stations in more than 24 countries.
5. Our products are scalable, flexible, intelligent, customisable, and brandable.
Jeroen Jonker -VP Sales Europe
Judith Rijlaarsdam – Business Development Consultant
Patrick Kelder – Business Development Manager Automotive
Want to make contact before the Conference, or reserve a 30-minute sit down (space limited, reserve now) with one of our team members? Let us know who you are and how we can help by completing and submitting the EUW CONTACT FORM
ABOUT EUROPEAN UTILITY WEEK
The leading event showcasing expert knowledge, innovative solutions and foresight from hundreds of industry leaders, coherent with European
strategy to achieve a smooth transition towards a low carbon energy supply.
At Tritium, we want everyone to enjoy clean, healthy and convenient cities. Our company is committed to energy freedom and we are continually developing technologies and products that will enable the world’s EV owners to maximize the benefits of their vehicles. As both a convenient mode of transport and a mobile energy asset. By designing a range of products which support the uptake of EV’s, Tritium’s aim is to lower the barriers that can prevent transition to e-mobility.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Make contact with us by submitting your details on the EUW CONTACT FORM